Hello all new to the site

Rauldino132

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2018
Messages
9
Reaction score
17
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my name is Raul from south Florida am new to the site and new to the hobby I’ll be working on a 500 gal tank soon as my in laws go back home.i have the tank in my garage For now can’t wait to bring in the house but still need to get a lot of stuff As of now all I have is the tank,stand,And artificial coral inserts. I will be asking a lot of ??? Very soon thanks
 
Hello my name is Raul from south Florida am new to the site and new to the hobby I’ll be working on a 500 gal tank soon as my in laws go back home.i have the tank in my garage For now can’t wait to bring in the house but still need to get a lot of stuff As of now all I have is the tank,stand,And artificial coral inserts. I will be asking a lot of ??? Very soon thanks
Welcome to R2R!!! Questions are what we live for :)
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
tenor (1).gif
 
Welcome to R2R...500 gals? Might be easier to build the house around it. Hope you post pictures
 
Welcome to R2R :) Thanks for joining us. That will be an epic build! What are the dimensions?
 
There are. 84” by 30”by 48”tall
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new