Hello all!

Welcome to R2R!

R2R-Welcome3.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!

A 40 breeder is a great size! What are you planning on keeping in it? Any specific fish or coral?
Uhh the usual I feel like lol a few clowns and flame hawk fish for starters I’m still finding neat and interesting fish every time I go to my lfs I’ll post a build thread soon
 
We can help - thats' for sure.... where do you want to be 6 months- 1 year in?
Uhh well I love fish and building tanks and kinda want to make a career out of it… but 6 months to a yeah I would like to learn as much as I can. And have some sps corals, I hear they can be difficult to keep
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new