0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!

giphy (27).gif

Nanorock1970

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I'm excited to be a part of your community! I've been lurking for a couple months while contemplating getting back into the hobby after about 10 years. So my wife and I decided to start a 34 gal red sea reefer. I really appreciate the wealth of information here. I especially found brandon429 's thread "microbiology of reef tank cycling" very helpful in setting up my new tank. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Regards
Welcome to R2R....Lots of great folks to help and info to be had here. Please make sure we all get to see your progress with a tank build thread. We love to see what your doing, you will get to see your progress, and others can learn from you as well. Lots has changed in the sickness...I mean hobby since you have last been in it. We are all here to help you be successful.

OP
OP
R&SLreef

R&SLreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R....Lots of great folks to help and info to be had here. Please make sure we all get to see your progress with a tank build thread. We love to see what your doing, you will get to see your progress, and others can learn from you as well. Lots has changed in the sickness...I mean hobby since you have last been in it. We are all here to help you be successful.
Cool. I'll do that

Nanorock1970

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool. I'll do that
Def one of the things I wish I had done a better job from the beginning. I saw a fellow reefers build thread and they were so detailed that it was almost a daily post...Ok so you don't need to go that crazy but I look back at my build thread and had wished I was more between the not so much info and the info overload.

OP
OP
R&SLreef

R&SLreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Def one of the things I wish I had done a better job from the beginning. I saw a fellow reefers build thread and they were so detailed that it was almost a daily post...Ok so you don't need to go that crazy but I look back at my build thread and had wished I was more between the not so much info and the info overload.

Here is the link for my build

Last edited by a moderator:

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the link for my build

Looks great and I signed up to follow along. I also took the liberty to add your build thread banner.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back