Hello and thank you

Mcreefin

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
28
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R members. Great forum with tonns of valuable info and advice. I've been out of the hobby for a very long time and decided there was not enough chaos around the house. So I jumped back into the hobby head first and set up a RS 425. So much has changed, and for the better. I'm looking forward to the journey and know the help and advice avaliable here will ease the reeducation process. Thanks in advance.
 
Hey McReefin!

192CAD80-2D1F-4E1C-AE98-084B6B9B8072.png
 
Welcome back to reefing! R2R has such a vast amount of knowledge and a very active community you’ll find what you need here.
If you haven't there is a great article by @revtree I just finished reading it had some things in here even as a experienced reef that I hadn’t seen before. Enjoy!
1589735136038.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new