Hello everybody!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rmayes
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rmayes

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
33
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, my name is Rich, I live in central California and am 26 years old. I've had my 26 gallon tank for about 3 years. It is a simple setup and I will be moving onto a 65 gallon breeder tank very soon. But until then, I am stuck with this.
20191208_183126.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R!!! What kind of clowns do you have?
 
Welcome to R2R. I wouldn't mind being "stuck" with that bow-front. If ever you need to get unstuck, let me know. ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new