Hello everyone - I’m a newbie!!

Tweetie Pie

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
35
Location
Lincolnshire
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there
I’ve had a reef tank for 5 years now but am very much a novice at keeping corals and marine fish.
Would appreciate any advice from you guys as your expertise will be invaluable, as and when I need it
Will keep an eye on your posts to hopefully learn things and become more confident.
Thank you
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi there
I’ve had a reef tank for 5 years now but am very much a novice at keeping corals and marine fish.
Would appreciate any advice from you guys as your expertise will be invaluable, as and when I need it
Will keep an eye on your posts to hopefully learn things and become more confident.
Thank you
Welcome!

We were all new at some point... 5 years in, you've some experience!
 
Hi there
I’ve had a reef tank for 5 years now but am very much a novice at keeping corals and marine fish.
Would appreciate any advice from you guys as your expertise will be invaluable, as and when I need it
Will keep an eye on your posts to hopefully learn things and become more confident.
Thank you
Welcome to the best possible platform on the web to get answers and meet people within this saltwater keeping hobby! No doubt a place where you can get lost in all kinds of different and insightful information!

Another great place to snag info about this hobby we all love is YouTube! I have a channel going that is basically just my journey in reefing! May have some helpful tips and tricks for ya! Let me know if you get a chance to check it out! Again, welcome to R2R!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDEnKhibcZ_5Xg0fvJGi1Yg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new