Hello everyone. I'm Roberto.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, hope you're all doing great. I'm new here but I've been in this hobby for about 9 years. Up to about a year ago I had a 125 gallon mixed reef tank. Unfortunately when I moved something went terribly wrong and I lost everything. I've given myself a bit of time to think about it and now I'm ready to start again. I've been noticing a lot of the rimless tanks and I'm quite intrigued by them. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and Happy Reefing!
Welcome Roberto! We're glad that you joined. I hope that you find your spark and jump back in with both feet.
Jumping In GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Macbalacano

Recovering Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, hope you're all doing great. I'm new here but I've been in this hobby for about 9 years. Up to about a year ago I had a 125 gallon mixed reef tank. Unfortunately when I moved something went terribly wrong and I lost everything. I've given myself a bit of time to think about it and now I'm ready to start again. I've been noticing a lot of the rimless tanks and I'm quite intrigued by them. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome!

whale GIF

Printed Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome!

Back