Hello everyone. New to R2R.

  • Thread starter Thread starter June_13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

June_13

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
23
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey wazup guys and gals. I’m new to R2R. Started my reef tank about 6 months ago. So far so good. Been learning as I go. I live in Azusa, California. Been looking to see if any reef clubs in this area. But not much luck. Well I have been reading many topics on here and trying to learn as much as I can. Also been seeing many videos on YouTube. Looks like everyone has different opinions and methods. I’ve had my ups and downs with this hobby (more like a job lol). I’m realizing PATIENCE is the biggest tool to have in this hobby. Waiting to see what works and what doesn’t. And to see if and when my corals will grow out in my tank. Ok well here’s to happy reefing. Take care.
 
WELCOME TO R2R!!Yep patients is #1Then probably just time and experience in the hobby.Some may not agree but as in life we learn far more from our mistakes in this game than we do from our successes.You will make them and learn or you probably wont stay around very long in reefing.The good thing is you have all these great people here to help you along the way!!
 
Last edited:
12D4EA33-0DD6-46DD-8BD9-8CF8876B977D.gif
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new