Hello everyone

imkelz88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone my name is Kelly and I have been out of the saltwater hobby for about 4 years now. I used to have a 55gallon reef that was upgraded to a 100gallon which sadly bit the dust during a move. We had a misunderstanding with the power company and they cut the power in the old house prematurely before I could get the tank moved. When I got there to move everything all my fish and coral were dying or dead. It was disheartening so we broke down the tank and got rid of the majority of the equipment.

About a week ago we were looking in the local pet store to adopt an spca kitten ( they didn't have any) and left with a 20 gallon hex tank. When I told my husband it would make a perfect tiny reef he agreed and bought the tank.

It's going to be a slow build simple tank but I am honestly so excited to get back into the hobby.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone my name is Kelly and I have been out of the saltwater hobby for about 4 years now. I used to have a 55gallon reef that was upgraded to a 100gallon which sadly bit the dust during a move. We had a misunderstanding with the power company and they cut the power in the old house prematurely before I could get the tank moved. When I got there to move everything all my fish and coral were dying or dead. It was disheartening so we broke down the tank and got rid of the majority of the equipment.

About a week ago we were looking in the local pet store to adopt an spca kitten ( they didn't have any) and left with a 20 gallon hex tank. When I told my husband it would make a perfect tiny reef he agreed and bought the tank.

It's going to be a slow build simple tank but I am honestly so excited to get back into the hobby.
Welcome to R2R and back to the salty side ;)
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
tenor.gif
#WelcometoR2R

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Very hard for ex reefers to walk into a pet store and back out without at least getting ideas! Sorry to hear about your moving story, what a bad way to lose a tank. Looking forward to your new build!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back