Hello everyone

Nicholas Grafton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to say hi to all of my fellow reefers. I've been reef keeping for less than a year so I'm still learning new stuff all the time. I look forward to seeing what all information i can gain. My tank is an oceanic 150 tall. I hand built the stand and covered it with 100 year old wood from a mississippi homestead. I have the synergy reef overflow with drain pipes going through the wall into my garage/shop. In the garage used to be a full bathroom which is now my sump room. I have a 40 gallon oceanic reef ready sump, with external return pump. The discharge line of my pump has a T. One leg of the T goes back through the wall for my double return. The other leg goes into a 25 gallon refugium that drains back into the sump. In my sump room i have my mixing station that is piped directly to the sump. The sump also has a drain valve that is piped directly to an old shower drain for water changes. My livestock is 2 yellow tangs, a powder brown tang, a melanarus wrasse, a sand sifting goby and 2 baby mandarins. My corals are quite a few different zoas, a hammer, frogspawn, duncan, a few favia, a rainbow anemone and a couple other encrusting corals that i dont know the name. Thanks for having me.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and thanks for saying hello :)
tenor (2).gif
tenor (2).gif
#WelcometoR2R

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! It sounds like you are off to a good start!

StartingLine.gif

We’re glad that you are part of this community!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Welcome to R2R and so glad your on the greatest forum :). This is an amazing place to learn about reefs, fish, diseases, etc and make amazing friends. We love pics and feel free to ask for help any time. It definitely sounds like Bobs your uncle.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 56 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back