Hello everyone

o00brandon00o

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to say hi to all of my fellow reefers. I've been reef keeping for less than a year so I'm still learning new stuff all the time. I look forward to seeing what all information i can gain. My tank is an oceanic 150 tall. I hand built the stand and covered it with 100 year old wood from a mississippi homestead. I have the synergy reef overflow with drain pipes going through the wall into my garage/shop. In the garage used to be a full bathroom which is now my sump room. I have a 40 gallon oceanic reef ready sump, with external return pump. The discharge line of my pump has a T. One leg of the T goes back through the wall for my double return. The other leg goes into a 25 gallon refugium that drains back into the sump. In my sump room i have my mixing station that is piped directly to the sump. The sump also has a drain valve that is piped directly to an old shower drain for water changes. My livestock is 2 yellow tangs, a powder brown tang, a melanarus wrasse, a sand sifting goby and 2 baby mandarins. My corals are quite a few different zoas, a hammer, frogspawn, duncan, a few favia, a rainbow anemone and a couple other encrusting corals that i dont know the name. Thanks for having me.

@Nicholas Grafton Welcome to R2R!!!

Reefing Madness

Carbon Doser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sgreeting_welcome_sign_general_100-109.gif

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 103 80.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.7%
Back