Hello everyone

jcutter347

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
27
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the add. I am fairly new to the hobby. I just got my first marine tank. It's am Innovative Marine 30 Gal. I am using the aqua-c remora for protein skimmer. I also just started a 6.8 g2 days ago. I'm looking forward to learning more about this great "addiction".
IMG_5316.jpg
IMG_5316.jpg
IMG_5316.jpg
IMG_5316.jpg
IMG_5316.jpg
IMG_5316.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!! It looks like you’re off to a good start - we’re glad you’re here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new