Hello, everyone.

Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 1.11.16 PM.png
 
My name is Daniel and I am a reefer from South Korea.
I have 2 smaller sized aquariums (200L, 50L) and been currently been using the Zeovit system with just so-so results.
I've been also having a lot of big issues setting up two extra tanks at my office and could use some help.
I wish to find more information and good friends here. Happy reefing~

IMG_1328.jpg IMG_1354.jpg
Welcome to R2R!
 
My name is Daniel and I am a reefer from South Korea.
I have 2 smaller sized aquariums (200L, 50L) and been currently been using the Zeovit system with just so-so results.
I've been also having a lot of big issues setting up two extra tanks at my office and could use some help.
I wish to find more information and good friends here. Happy reefing~

IMG_1328.jpg IMG_1354.jpg

You came to the right place for information.....Very nice tanks!
HoUw.gif

Welcome to the R2R Family…Great to have you

…Explore…Learn…Share
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new