Hello everyone!

Easy Reefing

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2020
Messages
352
Reaction score
701
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi ! my name is Danny and I’m from San Diego, CA. I just got into the saltwater hobby about 2 months ago. My tank is a fluval 13.5 . I’m excited to learn new things about the hobby every day and hope everyone is staying safe from the coronavirus . I also started a YouTube channel about my journey through the hobby if anyone wants to check it out . YouTube: Easy Reefing. Hope to hear from y’all soon.
 
Welcome to R2R!!

F9FD09C3-4238-42DB-B812-AA502CB5B1F5.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new