Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!

giphy (25).gif

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun!!!
pics!!...we all love pics!!!!

35ppt

Large Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you found San Diego Marine Aquarists yet? https://sdma.club/

When I was living in SD I joined and it was a great group of reef veterans and newbies alike. Did some cool events like behind the scenes tour of the Birch Aquarium, BBQ at Bob Fenner's house and a tour of Crystal Dynamic in Oceanside. Lots of good stuff on raffle usually. I was very disappointed to not find a club here in LA but am excited to get moved back down there and join up again. I'm sure they're not meeting now but check it out after the rona settles down.

Nanorock1970

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi ! my name is Danny and I’m from San Diego, CA. I just got into the saltwater hobby about 2 months ago. My tank is a fluval 13.5 . I’m excited to learn new things about the hobby every day and hope everyone is staying safe from the coronavirus . I also started a YouTube channel about my journey through the hobby if anyone wants to check it out . YouTube: Easy Reefing. Hope to hear from y’all soon.
Welcome to R2R....Lots of great folks to help and info to be had here. Please make sure we all get to see your progress with a tank build thread. We love to see what your doing, you will get to see your progress, and others can learn from you as well. Oh and provide a link to your youtube....Good stuff....

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 37 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back