Hello everyone

Howdy and welcome to R2R!

0C79364E-524F-4B1B-A867-B9912E91F8DF.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Please be kind, I have so many thing I wish I had done differently. This hobby seems to be one massive learning curve. I'm thinking of rescaping once I hopeful upgrade my lights. I currently have to stick everything as high as possible. I hauve been saving for some gen 5 radion xr15's. Just trying to decide between Pro and Blue.

Thanks

20200319_163032.jpg

20200310_180528.jpg
 
This little guy was one of my favourite inhabitants of the tank. I have sadly lost him recently due to what I suspected it some form of dinoflagellates. I'm really hoping to get some help on here to beat it.

Screenshot_20200516-222010_Gallery.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new