Hello fellow aquarists

Shawsy81

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2020
Messages
26
Reaction score
26
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought I'd share some pics and get some info

IMG_20200523_205418.jpg IMG_20200523_205313.jpg IMG_20200523_205204.jpg IMG_20200521_211918.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new