Hello fellow Aquarium Anonymous members

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wonderboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hello and welcome to R2R :)
It's a pleasure to have you here with us ;)

giphy.gif
 
Thanks everyone! Looking forward to spending too much time here!

Here's a quick shot of the basic setup
IMG_1376.JPG
I started a thread for this pico over here:
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/sub-gallon-stacking-system-123g-pico.476004/

I also have a thread for it at nano-reef.

I am sure my next build will be for another marine macro mixed reef similar to one that I had done in the past - I miss the biodiversity and I also kind of miss the constant requirement to have my hands in the tank because of the constant growth. Well, here's a shot of it at one of its later stages: 120ppanoramashotfullresij2.jpg
 
Thanks guys

Looks like an old school tank with a canister filter! Reminds me of the first mini-reef style tanks of the late 80's. Like the macro algea lagoon look!

Welcome to r2r.

Yes, this one was run off of just a canister filled with live rock and a Remora skimmer so that I could comfortably overfeed because the aquarium was comfortably overstocked.
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Keep us posted with your build(s) with tons of pics! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new