Hello fellow Aquarium Anonymous members

Wonderboy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to R2R, but not new to the hobby. I used to document what I was up to on other forums years ago and miss having a reliable place to reflect on progressions and collaborate our ingenuity. A few consecutive relocations have kept me limited on projects. I did my best to keep up with the kids though (frequently reading through threads), and I found the less-moving-aroundness that I have been waiting for so I could start setting some systems back up, heard R2R has great reputation, so looking forward to sharing and keeping track of my projects again.

Some of my previously successful glass environment experience is in maintaining high tech planted aquariums, caridina shrimp breeding, housing large fw predators, replicating brackish environments, mixed coral reef-keeping, keeping many fowlr healthy, keeping marine plants and algae green, paludariums, vivariums and several other man-made specimen/food ecosystems/cultures.

My latest experiment is a pretty tiny sub-gallon pico system that I plan to play with while I patiently setup other systems. The empty display chamber can hold .123 gallons. My goal is to culture some type of really-small-polyp coral. I just filled it with saltwater not even a few days ago; I have been taking pictures and hand-recording processes but of course will be creating a journal as soon as I can.

Thanks for visiting!
- Brant

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!
giphy (3) (1).gif
#WelcometoR2R

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 38 32.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back