0   0   0
BF5F86E5-24ED-4178-B476-38A2062A717F.jpeg

Roatan Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, my name is Daniela and I've been lurking for a while and wanted to say hi. I'm in Arizona and just got into reefing. I've had fresh water tanks before, and wanted to try my hand at creating a salt water ecosystem. I have been enjoying learning about the ecology / biology / chemistry involved in a reef as well as seeing the diversity in the organisms that live there.

I've got a 20 gallon fresh water tank inside with some mollies and guppies, and a 500 gallon pond outside with goldfish. I'm currently in the process of setting up my 125 gallon reef tank, and hopefully sometime this week I'll finally be able to get water in it.

I'm currently studying to become a botanist, so if you ever want plant facts just hit me up.
Jack Sparrow Hello GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 31.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back