Hello fellow fish people

BF5F86E5-24ED-4178-B476-38A2062A717F.jpeg
 
Hello all, my name is Daniela and I've been lurking for a while and wanted to say hi. I'm in Arizona and just got into reefing. I've had fresh water tanks before, and wanted to try my hand at creating a salt water ecosystem. I have been enjoying learning about the ecology / biology / chemistry involved in a reef as well as seeing the diversity in the organisms that live there.

I've got a 20 gallon fresh water tank inside with some mollies and guppies, and a 500 gallon pond outside with goldfish. I'm currently in the process of setting up my 125 gallon reef tank, and hopefully sometime this week I'll finally be able to get water in it.

I'm currently studying to become a botanist, so if you ever want plant facts just hit me up.
Jack Sparrow Hello GIF by Pudgy Penguins
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new