Hello form Southern California

BonnieB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2024
Messages
2,187
Reaction score
4,256
Location
Simi Valley
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! Just 4 months in to my reef tank. Small 32.5 Fluval with LR, LS, couple shrimp, snails (some hitchhikers), some sand sifters, and a few starter fish. I hope to learn the ins and outs of maintaining a healthy reef as it matures and I add corals and such.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi! Just 4 months in to my reef tank. Small 32.5 Fluval with LR, LS, couple shrimp, snails (some hitchhikers), some sand sifters, and a few starter fish. I hope to learn the ins and outs of maintaining a healthy reef as it matures and I add corals and such.
Howdy neighbor!
 
Let me know when you want some softie / monti frags for free...always giving away.....I'm on the valley...
off and Welcome
Oh thank you! I’d love to connect soon!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new