Hello from a total noob.

Well I found a great deal on a redsea max nano and honestly it’s the best size for my small home. I am so excited to start the whole process. I got some life rock and live sand and I am following the Red Sea reef mature pro system to help take some of the guest work out of the cycle. I am pretty well versed on the nitrogen cycle as I have a planted tank but I’m sure saltwater is a totally different beast.

image.jpg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new