Hello from Alberta!

prairies

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2024
Messages
64
Reaction score
76
Location
Alberta
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I'm Lilian, getting back into the hobby after a 15 year hiatus, although I'm switching teams this time around (goodbye freshwater, hello saltwater!)

My 125 gallon tank should be arriving within the next couple weeks, and I am so pumped to get the cycle started! Originally I was going to work toward a lps/sps reef but the more I research, the more I'm tempted to change gears and build a full microalgae display specifically for seahorses.

Anyway, we'll see if that actually happens, I've still got a way to go before I'm even ready for water :zany-face:
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome!!! Are you close to Frag Box? I Think that's the store... I watch his YouTube videos :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Unfortunately not close enough to visit (until I fly back east to visit family) but I'll certainly be ordering from them in the future! Especially if I choose to go macro.
 
Hello everyone! I'm Lilian, getting back into the hobby after a 15 year hiatus, although I'm switching teams this time around (goodbye freshwater, hello saltwater!)

My 125 gallon tank should be arriving within the next couple weeks, and I am so pumped to get the cycle started! Originally I was going to work toward a lps/sps reef but the more I research, the more I'm tempted to change gears and build a full microalgae display specifically for seahorses.

Anyway, we'll see if that actually happens, I've still got a way to go before I'm even ready for water :zany-face:
Welcome back to the hobby! Can't wait to see what the 125 looks like!
 
Unfortunately not close enough to visit (until I fly back east to visit family) but I'll certainly be ordering from them in the future! Especially if I choose to go macro.
Awesome! I'd love to go up North to check out his store. It looks pretty top notch, compared to what I have here in Idaho.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new