Hello from Arizona

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
True...Since I moved to AZ years ago, I started with a 140, now have a 300 up and running , nov will be a year its up...Now with all these beautiful 400 to 600 plus peninsula tanks we are thinking of moving up to a 600 or so peninsula or a totally open 4 sided tank...like a 4ftx8ftx30 inch tall...

The_ReefB0y_FOX24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey from Arizona. I’m new to aquariums and saltwater tanks. I’m trying to learn as much as possible before I buy stuff I don’t need. Thanks for allowing me to join the group.
The best stores are Kona Reef, Discount Reef, Artistic Aquariums, and aquarium arts

The_ReefB0y_FOX24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! to the dessert and the ocean :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com

phxreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey from Arizona. I’m new to aquariums and saltwater tanks. I’m trying to learn as much as possible before I buy stuff I don’t need. Thanks for allowing me to join the group.
Hey bud, I’m in mesa, new to the forum too but experienced in the hobby. Let me know if you need any good local reaources. I’d go to “discount aquarium fish and reef” in Tempe to purchase most things. I just wait and get everything second hand from them. It’ll be a one stop shop, and while you get your feet wet in the hobby you won’t have to spend big $$

Mkkari

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! I am from Arizona too - If you need any help or have questions, do not hesitate to message me :)

tharbin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! You may want to consider joining AZ Frag members are frequently selling equipment and livestock. I second the vote for checking out Discount Aquarium. I also like Kona Reef, Artistic Aquarium and AZ Reef Monsters but Discount is my main goto. I've heard good things, but never personally have been to, Limited Edition Corals.

R2R-Welcome3.jpg

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome! Lots of us Arizona folks on here. It's a great forum!

Reefer Matt

Officially Official Account
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the hobby, and R2R! Try to stay patient, and remember slow wins the race! I suggest BRS 52 weeks of reefing to start.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back