Hello from Brazil

  • Thread starter Thread starter douglaslps
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

douglaslps

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2019
Messages
15
Reaction score
38
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

My name is Douglas and I live here in Brazil. Currently maintaining a 250 liters (66 gallons) tank with some LPS and SPS.
This is my second tank and starting our relationship honestly, I have to confess that I'm not doing a great job with water changes. This may be the reason behind the problems I'm facing: Diaton and Cyanobacteria (I will post later more details about the problems).

I graduated as an electrical engineer but worked as a software engineer for more than 10 years. I'm a software development manager now.

This is how my tank is populated:
Two Ocellaris
One Yellow Watchman Goby
One Yellow Tang
One Cardinal Banggai
One Purple Firefish
One Flame Hawkfish
One Yellowtail damsel
One Leopard Wrasse

Planning on adding a Fridmani, a Copperband butterfly and a cleaner wrasse.

I won't list my corals but it is mostly LPS and SPS. Check it out:
 
12539A44-C0E1-4B72-9CB6-F148A729AE89.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction - we're glad you're here!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R
source (1).gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new