OP
X

xhxxh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!! I'm up on the north shore. Do you have a good LFS?

Great to meet you!

Pat
I try to stay in the city area, the recent one i went was Tropical isle in framingham. Looking to visit one in malden, their name is european aquatics if i remember correctly. I have read some good comments about them. Let me know any good LFS also

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Welcome to the R2R community and family

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the best possible platform on the web to get answers and meet people within this saltwater keeping hobby! No doubt a place where you can get lost in all kinds of different and insightful information!

Another great place to snag info about this hobby we all love is YouTube! I have a channel going that is basically just my journey in reefing! May have some helpful tips and tricks for ya! Let me know if you get a chance to check it out! Again, welcome to R2R!!

Big Bosha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the reef! This will be the most helpful tool/piece of equipment you have for your reef tank. The members are kind, the moderators are just the same. Look around and you'll understand what I mean! Enjoy!
fish splashing GIF

You have been officially welcomed by the holy puffer water.

joe berkman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to party. Brookline's my home town your kid will have great schools to go to. You should also join boston reefers sociaty, Another great group. For shops you may want to check out love the reef in Wilmington, acro gardens in concord and i havent been there yet but theres a new shop in Foxboro with a 1200 gallon shark tank.

OP
OP
X

xhxxh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to party. Brookline's my home town your kid will have great schools to go to. You should also join boston reefers sociaty, Another great group. For shops you may want to check out love the reef in Wilmington, acro gardens in concord and i havent been there yet but theres a new shop in Foxboro with a 1200 gallon shark tank.
Yes! Brookline has been a great place for my family. Will look into boston reefers society and the shops you recommend when i need fish and corals!!

Back