Hello from Canada, eh!

parkinsn

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2020
Messages
24
Reaction score
35
Location
Calgary, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

I've been out of the game for a number of years now. Recently finished up my basement reno. Time to scratch the itch!! Seems like some of the forums I used in the past have died off, glad to see some activity here. I've had a few sizes of SW tanks in the past, as well as FW.

Still playing with the dimensions, but it will be somewhere in the neighborhood of 72"L x 30"W x 27"H. Mixed reef.

I'll see you in the equipment review, and suggestions.

Looking forward to getting back in the game.

Regards,
Scott.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!
Wtr2r25.gif
 
All the Canadian forums are unfortunately pretty much dead, at least the big ones of yesteryear. There might still be one or 2 around. There are some facebook groups but they really function mostly as buy and sell / store ads (which is still useful but for actually information you're much better off at R2R).
 
Hello All,

I've been out of the game for a number of years now. Recently finished up my basement reno. Time to scratch the itch!! Seems like some of the forums I used in the past have died off, glad to see some activity here. I've had a few sizes of SW tanks in the past, as well as FW.

Still playing with the dimensions, but it will be somewhere in the neighborhood of 72"L x 30"W x 27"H. Mixed reef.

I'll see you in the equipment review, and suggestions.

Looking forward to getting back in the game.

Regards,
Scott.
Great news and welcome. Can’t wait to see your build.
 
hi welcome to the reef ,al said already ,you sure came to the right place
going to love it here ,open 24-7

pics required....lol we all love pics
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new