Hello from christa50

  • Thread starter Thread starter Christa50
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Christa50

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2019
Messages
140
Reaction score
258
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefers. I am christa and i come from the netherlands europe. I have been in the hobby for 10 years now. I used to have a 200 gallon reef tank. But i came to the conclusion that i like nano/ pico more. Currently i run a 13 gallon nano witah onky one fish. No skimmer. 6 channel led fixture from aqua medic with controller. Ato from tunze. I use rodi water and natiral seawater.
Ofcourse we have forums in europe but the overseas knowledge and diversity is greater.
 
Welcome to R2R!
Wtr2r13.gif
 
Hello reefers. I am christa and i come from the netherlands europe. I have been in the hobby for 10 years now. I used to have a 200 gallon reef tank. But i came to the conclusion that i like nano/ pico more. Currently i run a 13 gallon nano witah onky one fish. No skimmer. 6 channel led fixture from aqua medic with controller. Ato from tunze. I use rodi water and natiral seawater.
Ofcourse we have forums in europe but the overseas knowledge and diversity is greater.

Welcome to the R2R Family…Great to have you Christa



…Explore…Learn…Share

2Kjg.gif
 
Hello reefers. I am christa and i come from the netherlands europe. I have been in the hobby for 10 years now. I used to have a 200 gallon reef tank. But i came to the conclusion that i like nano/ pico more. Currently i run a 13 gallon nano witah onky one fish. No skimmer. 6 channel led fixture from aqua medic with controller. Ato from tunze. I use rodi water and natiral seawater.
Ofcourse we have forums in europe but the overseas knowledge and diversity is greater.
IMG_20191112_193408_01.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We're glad you're here!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new