Hello from Cleveland Heights Ohio

  • Thread starter Thread starter laskopyre
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

laskopyre

Chuck
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2008
Messages
546
Reaction score
9
Location
OH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say HI to all. Glad I found this site, and I'm glad to meet you. I've been keeping saltwater fish for almost 5 years, and I finally took the plunge into coral a few months ago. I have a small Xenia, Pink Palythoa, red mushroom, green star polyp, and green candy cane. Trying to stay easy for awhile before moving into more difficult stuff.
 
Last edited:
WELCOME TO R2R!!! sounds cool! you do know we require pics here right lol
 
I'll throw some up soon. Have to take some pics when I get home from "work".
 
Hi ! Welcome to r2r, glad you joined us. Everyone here is very friendly and helpful. Cant wait to see your pics! I started the same way about 6 mths or so ago doing easier corals, and last week just got my first pieces of sps:)! its just so darn addictive and fun :)
 
Welcome to R2R!! :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 4 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new