Hello from down under

Zer01thousand

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
48
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2Rers,
Just thought I’d post a bit of info and specs of my new life/hobby. After stalking info from here the past few weeks I thought I’d better register.
Me and the misses have 4 aquariums, 1 cycled 300 litre currently stocking a cool variety of reefers. A cycling 80litre 2.5ft tank, a 4ft 150 litre also cycling and my 1000 litre cabinet aquarium also cycling hopefully nearing the end. The 1000 litre will be somewhat a predator tank. The littlest tank is being setup for sea horses. And the 4ft a hospital rehab tank or bully tank.
I’m hanging for my big boy tank to cycle through and have been eagerly testing the waters waiting for the big change. I might post another thread of the cycle just to get input. Anyways I’m off to stalk through more info and ideas.
 
Welcome to the hobby and R2R
 
welcome 1.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction - we're glad you're here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new