Hello from England

ryanb79

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and thought I'd introduce myself, My names Ryan and I'm from England, I've been keeping a mixed reef tank for 4 years and I'm lucky enough to live by the sea so I run my tank on natural sea water which seems to work well for me.
Here's a quick pic of my set up.
0dc5146fb722968b3932f0c001f23d54.jpg

Greybeard

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I know it's only an island but I'm about 5 mins walk from the sea. But you can still get a hundred miles or so away [emoji38]
Distance is relative. My father lived in England for a decade or so. You folks figure 'near' and 'far' on a different scale than we do on this side of the pond. I'll drive a hundred miles to eat at a decent restaurant :)

OP
OP
ryanb79

ryanb79

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Distance is relative. My father lived in England for a decade or so. You folks figure 'near' and 'far' on a different scale than we do on this side of the pond. I'll drive a hundred miles to eat at a decent restaurant :)
That's very true, there is a vast size difference between our countries, but I'll second driving a hundred miles for a decent restaurant. Luckily I don't have to though. Decent fish shops is a whole different ball game though, those I do have to travel for if I want something nice.

Back