Hello from Florida

Florida Man

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are one lucky reefer… Florida is the place to be for saltwater….Top Shelf Aquatics…. Living Reef Orlando… and of course World Wide Corals
Golden Girls Rose GIF by TV Land
Yep all good choices. After shopping at all three, I prefer them in this order. TSA, LRO and WWC. TSA has better pricing on corals but WWC Tends to have better pricing on fish.

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep all good choices. After shopping at all three, I prefer them in this order. TSA, LRO and WWC. TSA has better pricing on corals but WWC Tends to have better pricing on fish.
So I had them in the right order! Win! I went to WWC in 2017. Didn’t really know what I was doing at that point but that store was awesome!

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone. My name is Joe and I am a new Nano Reef setter upper. My partner Nancy and I are learning a lot about Saltwater Aquariums and have lots of questions. I try to find answers on You Tube or with Google Search, but just can't seem to find answers, or answers that I can easily understand. I hope this group can help and I will be posting some of my questions in the appropriate forum sections (I hope).
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone. My name is Joe and I am a new Nano Reef setter upper. My partner Nancy and I are learning a lot about Saltwater Aquariums and have lots of questions. I try to find answers on You Tube or with Google Search, but just can't seem to find answers, or answers that I can easily understand. I hope this group can help and I will be posting some of my questions in the appropriate forum sections (I hope).

Hi Joe and Nancy. I'm Lisa (with Michael). Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

ProxyAquarist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
... I am a new Nano Reef setter upper. My partner Nancy and I are learning a lot about Saltwater Aquariums and have lots of questions. .. I hope this group can help and I will be posting some of my questions in the appropriate forum sections (I hope).

Welcome to R2R !

You will find that the community here is a great resource.

It is great to see two entering reefing together. This should be a big plus and increase the satisfaction.

Best wishes for 2022,
Jim

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back