Hello from France !

mickael31

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
20
Location
Toulouse (France)
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

New here but not in the hobby, I've had saltwater tanks for a bit more than 10 years and about 15 years for freshwater tanks :)

I've been an avid reader of the forum for a while and decided to create an account to join you properly !
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Bienvenue a Reef 2 Reef, @mickael31 ,

I have some relatives in Toulouse , L'Union.

Would be interesting to hear about the Reefing scene in your area. I have a second home in France about two hours from Toulouse along the autoroute, not much of a reefing scene near me, nearest LFS would be Agen or Bordeaux.

PM me if you prefer would love to have a chat.
 
Hi all,

New here but not in the hobby, I've had saltwater tanks for a bit more than 10 years and about 15 years for freshwater tanks :)

I've been an avid reader of the forum for a while and decided to create an account to join you properly !
Welcome to the forums!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new