Hello from Germany soon to Brazil!

Hello and welcome . Not sure if you intend to eventually get a bigger tank but 20 - 40 gallons is pretty small for a blue tang
sorry I worded that wrong. That’s the end goal once I complete the 20-40G and have a good grasp and can upgrade.
 
IMG_1726.jpeg
 
Welcome to the community! I just started my saltwater journey as well with a 20G and I'd tell ya to go big and just get the 40G. It'll be a lot easier down the road with a bigger tank, cause I bet you'll want to expand and add different corals/fish and a 20G will hold you up :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new