Hello from Germany soon to Brazil!

Moving2Brazil

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
25
Location
Brazil
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I’m finally able to slow down life and make somewhere home for a couple consistent years. I have never owned fish as an adult. I’ve moved so much in my line of work from America > Afganistan > America > South Korea > Germany > Poland > Germany > and now onwards to Brazil!

I’m very excited to stabilize and get fish! I want to go salt water and I’m considering somewhere between 20 to 40 gallons. I’d like to start with some Clownfish and work my way up to having a blue tang. I’m still researching and trying to plan for it. Taking a little longer then I would like because researching stores/websites in Brazil is difficult.

I’d appreciate any advice you have! I made a post with further details. Thank you for reading.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new