Hello from Hogtown

Gator_sooner

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
22
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! Just introducing myself. Been away for about 7 years after building a new home, moving and focusing on the assorted children and their activities. Now I am itching to get back to it. Have been lurking and you-tubing and now starting to move to the next phase of genuine planning. I have been reflecting on my previous experience and trying to learn and apply. One thing for sure, in my old(er) age, I think I have learned more patience will be going very slow in this build. As always, this place is a wealth of information and thanks in advance for everyone that takes the effort to share their success and failures.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to R2R! I've got my own little hogtown, buttercup the western hognose snake says hello!
1000004070.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new