Hello from Houston

Hotshot163

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2020
Messages
17
Reaction score
41
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!

Newbie to the forum looking to do my first saltwater rig. I have some experience with freshwater setups, and really enjoy predators. I've wanted a saltwater setup since I was a kid, and, of course, the ocean has some of the most interesting predators to be found. Given that, I'm about neck deep into research on a modest sized tank setup, hoping I'm not about to get in over my head, lol. Great forum so far; soooo much good info. Cheers, all.
 
Welcome to R2R!
c8c5e637b8e2fa8134ebef2f685cebdc_w200.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here
open 24-7
pics required... lol we all love pics
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new