Hello from Idaho!

TDDredge

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2020
Messages
168
Reaction score
101
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I'm an engineer from Idaho, and recently my wife and I got a house and now we are interested in crafting a saltwater reef tank! I've had freshwater fish before, so this'll be my first foray into saltwater, but that's really about it! Oh we have a dog who will probably love watching the fish (safely and from a distance, to be sure!) That's about it!
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We're glad you're here!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
WP_20200331_21_46_54_Pro.jpg
 
Hello all, I'm an engineer from Idaho, and recently my wife and I got a house and now we are interested in crafting a saltwater reef tank! I've had freshwater fish before, so this'll be my first foray into saltwater, but that's really about it! Oh we have a dog who will probably love watching the fish (safely and from a distance, to be sure!) That's about it!
welcome!
 
Hello all, I'm an engineer from Idaho, and recently my wife and I got a house and now we are interested in crafting a saltwater reef tank! I've had freshwater fish before, so this'll be my first foray into saltwater, but that's really about it! Oh we have a dog who will probably love watching the fish (safely and from a distance, to be sure!) That's about it!

Any ideas on what tank you're thinking of getting? Very excited for you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new