Hello from México!

  • Thread starter Thread starter vverick
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

vverick

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
24
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi to all! My name is Erick and I'm 23, new to this wonderful hobby and always looking to learn something new. I just set up my first reef about 2 months ago (90 gal total volume). Will post some pictures as it progresses. Glad to be part of this community!
 
0B887715-3D94-4AAA-B9CE-F4642A51C29C.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We're glad you're here!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new