mbri

mbri

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tumblr_matoufyBCw1rn95k2o1_250.gif

I have been on this forum for a while now and in the hobby for years and I still learn new things regularly from people here. This forum has an amazing collection of knowledgeable people.
Absolutely loving it so far!

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

First would love to say - this place is amazing! I have learned so much and have been inspired by so many of your posts in my short time being on the platform, and I’m so excited to be apart of this community.
Growing up I had a 45 gallon tank that was gifted to my mom and I from her brother (he was upgrading to a 125 gallon himself!) that I quite literally could not keep my hands out of. Since this was shortly after my favorite movie of all time, Finding Nemo, came out, we naturally got a ‘Nemo,’ a ’Dory,’ a ‘Bubbles,’ and a ‘Jacques.’ Some of my fondest memories from my childhood involved that tank, and I have missed it dearly. Fast forward to my 26th birthday, my mom surprised me with a tank! It’s a 13.5 gallon Fluval Evo (perfect size for us NYC apartment dwellers), and I am absolutely ecstatic to be starting it up! I’ve currently got some live sand, dry rock (who doesn’t love a challenge?), and some bottled bacteria to hopefully help kickstart the cycle. I will be reading through all of your posts for the next couple of months while I watch my tank cycle, eager to learn as much as I can from all of you!
Welcome to R2R!!!

adsf430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome! As a fellow Manhattan nano reefer, feel free to reach out with any questions. Two pieces of advice: Find a way to raise your PH and always cook with the fan on or windows open!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 49 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 30 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 7.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back