Hello From MASNA!

osras1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you heard of MASNA?

The name MASNA stands for Marine Aquarium Society of North America. It is the largest non-profit reef aquarium organization

in the nation and is known throughout the world. MASNA has many free programs that can be very valuable to your club and members.

MASNA’s goals are to:

 Educate our members with online and published material, the MACNA conference, and other sanctioned events

 Assist in forming and promoting the growth of clubs within the hobby while ensuring a sustainable future for the marine environment

 Support the efforts to eliminate abuses in collecting and transporting marine organisms through education, assistance and encouragement

 Encourage the ethical growth of the marine aquarium hobby and support captive breeding/propagation efforts

MASNA, now in its 27 th year, has a following of thousands of individual reef hobbyists, sponsored by major marine and reef companies and world renown speakers and authors. We would like to invite you to the 2016 MACNA reef conference coming up this September 9 th – 11th in San Diego, California.

MASNA’S website is http://www.masna.org. We look forward to talking to you.

Sincerely,
Richard Hogan

atlarge@@masna.org

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 4.0%
Back