Hello from Mexico City

Paul Mastin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I recently moved to Mexico City and am in the process of starting up a tank. I ran across this and your build thread while looking for various places to find fish and corals here. I really like what you did with your tank, especially the canopy!

I visited ReefServices a couple of weeks back, and they have a nice collection of fish and corals. I haven't yet visited the Morelos fish market, but I hope to in the coming weeks as I'm getting ready to start cycling my tank after finishing the aquascaping. You mentioned a Facebook group and a forum; do you mind share the names and/or links for them? Are there any other store you recommend? Do you have any tips for a new reefer in Mexico City?

12gallonsofhex

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody

Let me introduce myself very quickly...

I've always loved aquariums, I had my first aquarium (freshwater) when I was 7, anytime I went to the LFS with my parents I always liked the marine fish so at 13 I got tired of that and started mu own marine aquarium... there was no internet then so this hobbie was very different...

From then I've always had an aquarium or two installed in the house and I am very passionate about it...

I love DIY and to make my own stuff...

This is a video of my actual reef, the video is from a few months ago but haven't had time to shot a new one...

As of today I have a monti cap takeover situation, those grow FAST !

Also I am in the process of a new tank build but that will be a separate thread...

I am happy to join the R2R community !

Mucho Gusto! Welcome to R2R. You will love this place. Many of us love seeing the build threads, and the progress and setbacks after the initial build. Looking forward to seeing yours.

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody

Let me introduce myself very quickly...

I've always loved aquariums, I had my first aquarium (freshwater) when I was 7, anytime I went to the LFS with my parents I always liked the marine fish so at 13 I got tired of that and started mu own marine aquarium... there was no internet then so this hobbie was very different...

From then I've always had an aquarium or two installed in the house and I am very passionate about it...

I love DIY and to make my own stuff...

This is a video of my actual reef, the video is from a few months ago but haven't had time to shot a new one...

As of today I have a monti cap takeover situation, those grow FAST !

Also I am in the process of a new tank build but that will be a separate thread...

I am happy to join the R2R community !

Gorgeous, that's for sharing, love it, comrade

Jeight

Mumble
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3.gif
Welcome to R2R!!!!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hola !!!!! We welcome you !!!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Glad yo joined. Beat system!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back