Hello, from Minneapolis, Minnesota

  • Thread starter Thread starter lefty
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lefty

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2014
Messages
89
Reaction score
58
Location
Minneapolis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. I am brand new to the Saltwater world. I have wanted a marine tank for many years and finally jumped in and bought myself a new 65g tank. I'm sure I will be on here to ask questions as I go along so any help will be much appreciated. Take care all.

Dan.
 
Hi all. Thanks for the welcomes. I will be sure to keep you all in mind when I have questions. I'm sure their will be many.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new