Hello from North Texas!

Telvis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my name is Tim,
I live in the DFW area but I have only been here about 2 years. I was transferred here for work. I am from Ky (Lexington) originally.

I have been into saltwater aquariums since the late 90’s. I started my first reef aquarium around 2003 after years of fish only tanks. I loved the hobby but due to marital issues I had to exit about 12 years ago. Several months ago I decided to get back in the hobby. I have a 210 gallon mixed fish / reef setup. I have tried to do it right... lots of money spent... Just don’t tell my wife!!

Anyhow, I am happy to be here and make some new friends. Since I have been out of the hobby a while I have tons to learn. I’m looking forward to being an active member!

OP
OP
T

Telvis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I
Hi my name is Tim,
I live in the DFW area but I have only been here about 2 years. I was transferred here for work. I am from Ky (Lexington) originally.

I have been into saltwater aquariums since the late 90’s. I started my first reef aquarium around 2003 after years of fish only tanks. I loved the hobby but due to marital issues I had to exit about 12 years ago. Several months ago I decided to get back in the hobby. I have a 210 gallon mixed fish / reef setup. I have tried to do it right... lots of money spent... Just don’t tell my wife!!

Anyhow, I am happy to be here and make some new friends. Since I have been out of the hobby a while I have tons to learn. I’m looking forward to being an active member!
actually started in the late 80’s... fat fingers... old too..,

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!
giphy.gif

#WelcometoR2R

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back