Hello from Northern Michigan

gratefulTim

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
35
Location
Hinsdale IL
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. My name is Tim and I’m beginning to set up a 57 g coral reef tank. I am familiar with the hobby but I have never kept coral. I first began keeping saltwater fish 50 years ago but always a FOWLR. after a recent move I have the need to design and build a stand and canopy. I intend to use an existing Aqueon 57 g Illuminata tank and a ProFlex sump filtration system. I would like suggestions for lighting, pumps, control systems, etc.
thank you!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to R2R!
Tom And Jerry Hello GIF by Max
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new