Hello from NYC

Hey, yo. I’m say’in hi over here. Commack, Dix Hills, Deer Park area. Look up Pilgram State. Lived 5 or so miles from it on Commack Rd.

In NC now thru fl. Still miss the island and islander games.

1575503068852.gif
 
Hi,
My name is Rob and I live in long island, NY. For as long as I can remember I've always wanted a reef tank. Once I hit 30yrs old I decided it was time to join the ranks. Thanks for having me and I'm sure I will learn alot from everyone.
Rob
Welcome! From a fellow new yorker
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new