13   0   0
welcome33.gif

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The picture above is what I came up for aquascape. Of course the tank is still dry and no live sand yet. Any suggestions?
Looks great.

Is any of the rock close to the glass? You want space between rock and glass to get your magnetic glass cleaners in between.

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I am very new to the salt water hobby, in fact I haven’t even started yet. I do have a 120 gallon tank with stand but nothing else. I am a long time scuba diving instructor and like things natural, so my tank will be as close as to real as I can get it. I can definitely use your help. Thank you for allowing me to join the forum. I am sure to learn a lot from you guys and gals.

#reefsquad
Welcome to R2R!!!

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I am very new to the salt water hobby, in fact I haven’t even started yet. I do have a 120 gallon tank with stand but nothing else. I am a long time scuba diving instructor and like things natural, so my tank will be as close as to real as I can get it. I can definitely use your help. Thank you for allowing me to join the forum. I am sure to learn a lot from you guys and gals.

#reefsquad
Welcome to R2R!!!

Back