0   0   0
BBBDDAF8-D667-44BF-BB91-A1DCCED27C05.jpeg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

OP
OP
SturmUndDrang

SturmUndDrang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

There has certainly been massive improvements to leds in the past several years. One of the biggest factors is the spread of par over a larger area rather then a concentrated hot spot that fries anything it touches haha.

What size tanks do you have?
Hi Kristopher,

I have a 20 long that I will add an AIO and set up as small room focal piece / room divider.

I am setting up small clown / cardinal breeding system at home. Planning on 3 @ 10 / 1 @ 5 / 3 @ 40 and 55 gal sump. Hoping to centralize filtering / heating using the sump.

I have a 29 bow front - not sure what to do with it.

Finally, a Fluval Black 9 Gallon Flex Aquarium Kit Fish Tank that I might use anemone / small clown breeding

Kristopher Conlin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow that's awesome. Quite the collection of tanks! I really want to set up an a anemone and clown cube tank one of these days. It would be pretty cool if I was able to breed them as well. Have you bred fish before?

OP
OP
SturmUndDrang

SturmUndDrang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow that's awesome. Quite the collection of tanks! I really want to set up an a anemone and clown cube tank one of these days. It would be pretty cool if I was able to breed them as well. Have you bred fish before?
First attempt at marine aquaculture. I will start phyto / copepod farming in parallel to go through learning curve during system build out. Lot of mistakes to learn from...

Back