Hello from Russia!

DES_Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2024
Messages
40
Reaction score
59
Location
Moscow, Russia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! My name is Dima, I'm from Moscow, Russia
I have experience with marine aquarium since July 2022. Soon I will get used to it, I will create a theme of my aquarium, I just have a new aquarium of AIO type 120x45x45 at launch. I hope for your support! I am glad that I am here.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!​

We're thrilled to have you join our reefing community. Whether you're just starting out or have years of experience, there's always something new to learn and share here. Feel free to dive into the discussions, ask questions, and share your own reefing adventures. We're all here to help and grow together. Happy reefing
1726700247018.png
 
Hello everyone! My name is Dima, I'm from Moscow, Russia
I have experience with marine aquarium since July 2022. Soon I will get used to it, I will create a theme of my aquarium, I just have a new aquarium of AIO type 120x45x45 at launch. I hope for your support! I am glad that I am here.
Welcome to the Reef.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new